Republic of the Philippines
Province of Bulacan
City of Malolos
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 01-2011
“CREATION OF MANAGEMENT STUDY GROUP FOR THE REORGANIZATION”
WHEREAS, the City Government of Malolos is presently in the process of structuring the foundation of the anticipated reorganization aimed to design, develop and implement an effective and efficient organizational structure and staffing pattern;
WHEREAS, a systematic review, evaluation and analysis of the present organization and management vis-à-vis function, roles, responsibilities, accountabilities and performances of organizational units within the City Government from the perspective of efficiency and effectiveness in public service delivery is remarkably necessary.
WHEREAS, in order to achieve the said purposes and objectives, and to create essential recommendation in the pursuance of the projected reorganization an assembly of competent individuals is mandated in the performance of the foregoing tasks and objectives
Now, therefore, I CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD, City Mayor of Malolos, Bulacan by virtue of the power vested in me, and in order to effect a valid basis to reorganize the City government of Malolos through appropriate procedures, system and processes based on the Article 163 of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. 7160 otherwise known as Local Government Code of 1991 stating that “ Every LGU shall design and implements its own organizational structure and staffing pattern taking into consideration its priority needs, service requirements, and financial capabilities consistent with the principles on simplicity efficiency economy effective dynamism and public accountability subject to minimum standards and guidelines prescribe therefore by the Civil Service Commission and related circulars do hereby order the creation of the Management Study Group (MSG) and its Secretariat with membership and functions provided in the fallowing section.
Section I. COMPOSITION OF THE MANAGEMENT STUDY GROUP (MSG) AND SECRETARIAT
|Chairman -||MR. VICTORINO ALDABA JR.|
|Members -||MS. PERLITA G. MENDOZA|
|DR. MODESTA G. LUGOS|
|ATTY. ADELINA B. SARMIENTO|
|ATTY. EUGENE F. RESURRECCION|
|MS. CECILLE E. YACOB|
|MS. ODETTE UMALI|
|MR. FAUSTINO T. FELICIANO|
|MS. MYRACHELLE GAY T. SANTOS|
|Secretariat -||MR. TERESITA M. LORENZO|
|MS. GIRLIE E. ENRIQUEZ|
|RIZA JACQUELINE DE JESUS|
Section II. FUNCTION,
- Management Study Group (MSG)
- a.1 Review and conduct in depth study of the organization and management to carry out the reorganization of the City government.
- a.2 Evaluate individual organizational, function, responsibilities and performance.
- a.3 Conduct dialogues-consultation with department/employees to collectively discuss, deliberate and analyze present condition, with the end in view of arriving at measures to address inadequacies and gaps in the unit.
- a.4 Prepare and present to the Local Chief Executive an action plan, specific measures, recommendations for the implementation of the reorganization including details and timetable of activities.
- b.1 To assist and facilitate the essential requirements and documents needed by the MSG
- b.2 Top document the proceedings of the meetings and consultations and updates on the progress of the reorganization.
- b.3 To perform additional tasks required
Section III. SOURCE OF FUND
Expenses to complete the reorganization Plan shall be sourced from any available fund subject to accounting and auditing rules.
IN WITNESS WHEREOFF, I have hereunto set my hands this 10th day of January 2011 in the City of Malolos, Bulacan
ATTY.CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD