Republic of the Philippines
Province of Bulacan
City of Malolos
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 12-2011
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER RECONSTITUTING THE INVENTORY AND DISPOSAL COMMITTEE
WHEREAS, Executive Order No. 888 dated March 18 1983, amended by Executive Order No. 285 dated July 25, 1987 and reconstituted by Executive Order No. 309 dated March 8, 1996 creating, amending, and reconstituting the membership of the national disposal committee.
WHEREAS, there is a call for a regular updating, conduct on physical inventory of city government facilities, equipment, supplies and materials for appropriate reconciliation of property records with accounting records and inventory reports to render reliability and accuracy, to safeguard against loss due to theft and proper identification of properties through tag or inventory markings and to expedite the disposal of unserviceable equipment and property of the government through proper prescribe procedure to avoid further deterioration especially those exposed to the elements; .
NOW THEREFORE, I, ATTY. CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD, City Mayor of Malolos, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby reconstitute the City Property Inventory and Disposal Committee
Section I. A. COMPOSITION
|CHAIRMAN||HON. CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD
|VICE-CHAIRMAN||ATTY RIZALDY L. MENDOZA
|MEMBERS||MR. PAUL MARVIN G. GUTIERREZ
Officer in Charge,City General Service Officer
MR. DELFIN NATIVIDAD
City Budget Officer
MS. MARCIANA D. JIMENEZ
MS. ADORACION J. QUINTO
SECTION II. FUNCTIONS
- Periodically conduct physical count and compare with property and accounting records to help reduce the risk of errors and fraud, misuse and authorized alteration
- Establish physical control to secure and safeguard asset, such as limited access to inventories and equipment to prevent loss and unauthorized use
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of transaction in property records
- Ensure the government property it used for intended purpose
- Conduct proper disposing of unserviceable properties through prescribe procedure/li>
- Conduct an ocular inspection of the property to be appraised to assess its physical condition fallowing the inspection process provided by the supply management manual of the Commission on Audit (COA); and
- Seek reference price information such as acquisition cost or current market value and also to come up consensus recommendation on the mode of disposal to be submitted to the proper body
- Perform such other function as may be provided by law or competent authority
This Executive Order shall take effect immediately..
Done this 24th day of August 2011, in the City of Malolos, Bulacan.
ATTY.CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD