Republic of the Philippines
Province of Bulacan
City of Malolos
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 13-2011
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ESTABLISHING THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (EDEC)
WHEREAS, the city government aims of closely assuring strategy integration coordination and accountability across all the economic development and related entities and agencies including commerce, agriculture, transportation, revenue and the labor authority.
WHEREAS, the Economic Development Executive Committee shall assist the executive and legislative department to the City Government in setting the direction of economic development in the city; .
NOW THEREFORE, I, ATTY. CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD, City Mayor of Malolos, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby establish the Economic Development Executive Committee (EDEC)
Section I. A. COMPOSITION OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
|CHAIRMAN||HON. CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD
|VICE-CHAIRMAN||MR. VICTORINO ALDABA JR
|MEMBERS||HON. NOEL G. PINEDA
City Councilor, Chairman Committee on Ways and Means
ATTY. RIZALDY MENDOZA
MR. DELFIN G. NATIVIDAD
City Budget Officer
ENGR. RICASOL MILLAN
ENGR. GAUDENCION CARLOS
City Planning and Development Coordinator
ATTY. CARLO JOLETTE S. FAJARDO
City Legal Officer
MR. MARK LESTER S. SANTOS
Assistant City Administrator
MS. ADORACION J. QUINTO
SECTION II. FUNCTIONS OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (EDEC)
- Coordinate strategic planning and economic development resources.
- Evaluate City policies procedures and agencies performance
- Conduct research on topic such as basic industries, tax competitiveness and regulatory scheme and structure
- Ensure that the direction of the EDEC are faithfully carried out and implemented
- Act on matters that need immediate attention of the EDEC
- Formulate policies, plans and programs based on the objective and priorities set by the EDEC
SECTION III. The CITY ECONOMIC AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE (CEEDO)
Shall spearhead the secretariat services responsible for preparation of reports and to provide
Assistance necessary in the implementation of the committee function
This Executive Order shall take effect immediately..
Done this 6th day of September 2011, in the City of Malolos, Bulacan.
ATTY.CHRISTIAN D. NATIVIDAD